Zap from Token to LP
How to zap a Token to a Liqidity Provider Token
- ( If not already done, connect your wallet! )
- ( If not done yet, accept the terms and conditions of ProtoFi ! )
- Check if you have enough $FTM in your wallet for the transaction fee
- Be sure to have the token ready which you want to zap to a LP token
- 1.Select your desired token to zap
You can only see tokens which are whitelisted on our ProtoFi DEX
2. Select your desired LP token pair.
LP token pairs which are whitelisted on ProtoFi DEX
3. Insert desired amount you wish to zap. ( click on your balance for MAX amount )
4. Double check if your choices are correct and if yes, click the "Zap it!" button!
5. Double check again if the estimated amount is +/- what you have expected! If it is OK, please click on "Confirm Zap" to initiate the transaction process!
Estimated amount of tokens which are added to the pool of this LP token pair
Message after you confirmed the zap and initiated the transaction
6. Check estimated gas fee in your wallet and modify manually if necessary, else click "Confirm" .
Example transaction in MetaMask
Message after you have submitted the transaction to the blockchain
7. Wait for the transaction to finish. When it is done, you will see a banner in the upper half of the website and a confirmation from your wallet extention or app.
Example transaction confirmation from MetaMask
Confirmation on the website of the example transaction
Done! Congratulation, you have successfully zapped a token to a LP token!
You can always double check on the according Block Explorer if the transaction was successful or not. The shown example transaction happened on the Fantom Opera blockchain. You can check out FTMscan ( https://ftmscan.com ) to see happened during your transaction!